Saturday, April 1, 2017

A Drum










I had things to do yesterday so like any respectable bum I went fishing instead. Caught a nice Drum but don’t know anything about them and fishing regulations are written to confuse the fuck out of me so I released it. But someday I may try eating one.

These warm water bass are okay, not great but plenty of meat on them, one or two a year is okay, I’m not good with a fillet knife so I de-scale them, I like the skin anyway.

Being a runner up for the most klutzy fisherman in Texas the damn wind blew my lawn chair into the bayou so I had to fish it out also.

2 comments:

  1. A good thing about anything when it comes to cooking something. One can just "Google it"
    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some folks like them and some folks won't even try them.

    ReplyDelete