Tuesday, December 20, 2016

The gas heater quit working again












It just astounds me that people pray to a god that lets bad things happen to them, I’ll never understand why they do that.

I have an oil filled heater, a brand name one, Comfort Zone, not a Walmart one, it was gently used by Helen for a few years until she died but it hasn’t held up good for me. She always used it on the low setting but I use it on the high setting and it isn’t built well enough to take the amperage. The thermostat was the first thing to fail so I squished it to keep it on all the time. The other day it stopped working again so I removed the cover again, burnt wires, so I bypassed some of them, maybe it will hold up better now. Time will tell.

Much better to just turn a stove burner on for a little more heat when needed but it’s a good thing I fixed it, the gas heater quit working again last night.

Bobbie will be in the hospital for a few more days, bad infection in her guts.

Carry on, godfuckingdamnit.

2 comments:

  1. 20 degrees this morning and 74 degrees now, Texas gets odd weather.

    ReplyDelete