Monday, December 12, 2016

Spice Rack










Spirit made a fucking spice rack. Couldn’t find one in the thrift stores that even came close to what I wanted, Lonnie was tearing some stuff out of one of the homes he is fixing up so I snagged a few pieces of scrap 1X4 to make my own rack, too fill the space between the wall and the cupboard. Why bother with a small one when you can have one 33 inches wide.

Painted it black for a little contrast in a mostly white kitchen and cuz I needed some black paint for a picture frame. Nothing fancy about it, don’t have all the tools here that I had up north so projects made here are more basic.

A lady was sitting at a table and explaining how she was god, I just sat at my table listening in. She noticed my eavesdropping and said, “What do you think?” I leaned back and said, “God has nice boobs.” Some of my conversations sure don’t last very long.

Doctor appointment early this morning, just a routine checkup.

2 comments:

  1. more snow last night but if the weatherman is correct, and that's a big if, we're in for some clear cold weather.

    ReplyDelete