Thursday, December 8, 2016

I got a shit kit










That picture of me is about ten years old.

I’ve mentioned before that I really like our lab tech, that gurl is good and can draw my blood anytime she likes, as much as she wants, hell, she can drain me dryer than a popcorn fart for all I care.

The lady that did my EKG shaved parts of my chest, now I look like a dog with the mange. She said there are some abnormalities but I don’t give a crap, I’m about done with that piece of crap anyway. My first ten years it was a very weak heart, it had to get tough or die so it got tough and I’m still abusing it.

Now I have to fill that cup full of shit and return it to the lab today. Surprised my liver and kidneys are still good, I have not been kind to them.

Sorry, but I have seen way too much to believe in any god, other than the fact that we are god in evolution. And mention of any other god irritates me, there is no valid reason why any god should give a shit if you live or die. I believe in your spirit, that is the best you will get out of me and I will never pray to any god to save my sorry ass, that is what doctors are for.

Besides, as I’ve pointed out many times, no one really takes time to pray, they just say it and click on the next link. It is all just a bunch of phony bullshit, that appears to give some people some comfort. "The Truth shall set you free, but first it will hurt like hell !!"

Thursday, they should be serving liver and onions at the Red Wagon today, I should go there for lunch.

Have a blessed fucking day, go kick it in the ass

2 comments:

  1. it's real fucking cold here. nice to be retired and not have to make the commute to the cracker factory.

    ReplyDelete