Sunday, December 11, 2016

Hard times?










God has never fixed a fucking thing for me, you want something fixed you had better fix it yourself or find some other humans that can help you fix it. We don’t need religious freedoms, we need freedom from religions, they cause too many problems here.

Why do so many christians seem to face hard times? I can’t say that I have ever had hard times in my life, not real hard times anyway. You could say that this god likes to give his followers hard times, fuck that shit, I could never believe in any god like that.

She doesn’t want a man? Fine, leave her alone, no point in wasting your time. Hanging out with guys isn’t so bad I guess.

Facefuck confuses me, it seems that I can seldom tell who is together, who has mates, who has broken up, what a clusterfuck.

The problem with this planet is that I’m not running it.

2 comments:

  1. but no one can organize bingo games better than god and his crew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. god is gud, decided I wanted a tuna sammich so I made one. Yup, I'm a fine fucking god.

    ReplyDelete