Thursday, December 1, 2016















I try to stay off Facefuck as much as I can, haven’t missed much have I? Just a bunch of fuckery and things that drives me nuts. I suspect that facefuck knows that I’m online even if I don’t open facefuck, it keeps sending me pop up notifications that others have commented or posred. But if I open facefuck I’ll be fucking around there for way more hours than I should be and that is a complete waste of time.

It is an okay way to meet others but not really a good way to get too really know them. Not for me anyway, I’m a face to face man.

I’m not far from the center of Texas, took the picture on my way back from Brady.

If I had to live my life over again I would still be a builder and mechanic. Not much liking getting old and not being the man I used to be and able to do all the things that used to be so easy for me to do. That pretty much sucks. But being stubborn I still do all that I can, it just takes me longer.

I cut my hair short when I moved to Texas, letting it grow out now, wondering if I should let it get long enough to put into a pony tail, have never done that before.

I’ve gained a few pounds, yea for me. The pot of beans I made with venison in it is very good. Taking Tim to Fort Worthless today.

Have a blessed fucking day, go kick it in the ass

3 comments:

  1. Pony tail? With my curly hair, I could never do that and never much tried. I'd say instead, grow out your beard and mustache. Or do both the beard & mustache.... AND ponytail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Na, I'm too handsome to cover my face with a beard. :-)

    ReplyDelete