Saturday, December 3, 2016

Park cats











I don’t know how long Christina has been feeding the cats in the park, maybe for years. I’ve only talked to her a few times (we are usually there at different times) so I haven’t asked that question yet. Anyway, I generally leave that job up to her but the cats know that I am one of the food gods also and on my second lap yesterday she still hadn’t gotten there to feed them and it was already 10 am, she is usually there before that.

So two of the cats walked half a lap with me until I got back to the truck where I keep some cat food handy and went over to where we feed them and I put some out for them. I sat there for a while and she still hadn’t shown up so I put out a little more before leaving.

One of the young cats seems more interested in rubbing up against me than eating, nice little pussy.

From now on when I drive Tim’s truck to Fort Worthless I’m taking some fucking tools with me, I don’t like going anywhere without tools.

Have a blessed fucking day, go kick it in the ass



4 comments: