Friday, November 6, 2020

Today !!!

TODAY…….. Maybe……. I think. A modern car with a turbocharger on it has a lot of extra plumbing on it that you may have to deal with when working on other things and I can only work under a car about two hours a day without my body getting to sore to work the next day. Yesterday after crawling under it about a dozen times I got to where there is just the oil pan bolts to remove then I can get the pan off and check the rod bearings. I felt good yesterday and could have got it off then but didn’t want to chance feeling like crap today. I know many of you aren’t interested in repair posts but that is what I do, repair shit.
Anyway, have a fucking blessed day.


2 comments:

  1. That is so true. My last car I only raised the hood every 3 years to replace the battery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of our rigs are running fine.
    Stay Safe and Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete