Saturday, July 7, 2018

Router



















All of these units went non-smoking and they put stickers on all the exterior doors so I’m amusing myself.

A friend working here as a project foreman lives in Louisiana and is there this week-end and bringing back a router for me to use as I’m making the countertop now. Then I’ll put a shelf above it for the microwave and toaster oven and shit I don’t want on the countertop all the time. Home Depot here doesn’t stock a featherboard but fuk them, I got a nice one at Harbor Freight for just 7 bucks.

 The bayou is now as full as I ever recall seeing it, except during floods.

Have a blessed fucking day.
Carry on, godfuckingdamnit.

2 comments:

  1. Cocksuckers and motherfuckers. hhahahhahahhahah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your place is non-smoking now? Are you complying and smoking outside, or are you saying to hell with that "rule"?

    ReplyDelete