Sunday, July 22, 2018

Adding too your A/C


















It is better for the A/C system in your wheels to be a little low than for it to be overfilled, they hate to be overfilled and won’t work good when they are. When adding freon just add a few ounces at a time while you have the engine running at a high idle. When it starts blowing pretty cold stop right there. DO NOT ADD ANYMORE TO IT. It’s better to toss half a can away, or give it to someone else that needs a little freon.

I’ll bet I let at least a pound of freon out of Lonnie’s truck and the bastard works good now.

It’s been hitting over 105 degrees here but supposed to start cooling down to under 100 in a few days.

Are there any times you have interacted with your god without asking for help? Seems to me that people only pray or ask for them when they are having problems.

Have a blessed fucking day.
Carry on, godfuckingdamnit.

3 comments:

  1. i interact with my god every day without asking for anything.

    i just tell him that he's a fucking asshole and to stop sending shitheads to my door trying to sign me up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was going to say something clever and realized I don't give a shit! glad to see you are still alive you old bastard!

      Delete