Monday, July 23, 2018

Modify















Mentioned a few days ago that the guides for my new featherboard didn’t fit the miter gauge slots in my table saw. But I showed those mf’s, they fit now. I cut slots in the ends cuz they are not needed, then I used my bench top belt sander to make them flush with the grove and narrowed them and removed the rubber O rings on the screws, not really needed. If they break in service I have another brilliant plan for new guides, anchors, whatever you call them.

Who da boss? Who da boss?

Can’t say that I’m impressed with the new Magic Bullet. Yesterday I bought a pretty decent used three wheel bike, safer than my two wheeler and I just might motorize it.

Years ago a friend up north mentioned how good steamed hamburgers were but I’ve never seen a place you could get one so yesterday I did one in my little egg steamer, does seem a bit more favorable.

Have a blessed fucking day.
Carry on, godfuckingdamnit.

No comments:

Post a Comment