Sunday, July 1, 2018

Big bug
















I don’t know what kind of big bug that was but some other critter, a bird or other bug ate the insides out of it. Hell, maybe they taste good, I don’t know. Everything is part of the food chain.

On my walk yesterday I spotted what was left of a disc brake pad laying in the street, what kind of idiot lets their brakes get that bad? A man on a motorcycle pulled out in front of me yesterday but I wasn’t going fast and was able to stop fast. I guess he had his head up his ass, bikers need to pay attention also.

Had a late breakfast at Mexico City yesterday, a café in Cross Plains. LOL

I have no idea how a bath towel I’ve never seen in my life ended up in my laundry basket, weird.

Have a blessed fucking day.
Carry on, godfuckingdamnit.

3 comments:

  1. I didn't drink much last evening on my birthday but one of my other personalities may have. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah! Good. I am glad you were able to let your other personality have some fun!

    I am guessing that your place has a shared laundry or you do your clothes at a laundry mat . If so, the towel was probably in the washer or dryer before you used it and just didn't notice it. I had that happen once and ended up with a free t-shirt. It happened for us when we were in Las Vegas several years ago and used the dryers to dry our swim suits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, I have a washer at home and my clothes baskets are in my bedroom.

      Delete