Thursday, September 28, 2017

TUFF STUFF














After trying everything I could think of to remove the adhesive under the reflectors I ended up power sanding it off. Didn’t want to remove any of the original paint but so it goes.

I’ve been on a strange journey for twenty years since a powerful dream and I often see things from other levels than many do so of course I tend at times to piss off some of the monkeys. I mean well but I do seem to test others and people seem to just prefer getting pissed off at me instead of calmly sitting down and trying to understand me from my point of view.

I’ve never been big on war movies, especially since the start of my strange journey but I watched an old movie, PEARL HARBOR, it is as much of a romance as a war movie, a real tear jerker at times, I loved it but I’m a sucker for romantic hero shit.

So, the rest of you monkeys are doing okay?

4 comments:

  1. So! You are just misunderstood. You poor thing. Here all this time I thought you were an asshole! ha ha ha I'm doing great! Thanks for asking. In fact if I was doing any better I would cum all over myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I just seem like a cranky old bastard on the internut but when I meet and talk to those folks in person I seem to make a lot more sense to them and they realize that I'm a pretty damn laid back person. I just have different views because of my different thinking. And cuz I often consider psychology.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If all the entire world understood me. Now I'm lost for words...Just finish pouring concrete for a landing for our steps.
    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete
  4. A cruise ship 🚢 was about to sink. The white people looked amongst themselves for someone to pray but no one wanted to as everyone was nervous with tears. In his eyes 👀 the ships captain suddenly spotted one of the black janitors he pointed his finger at him and shouted you pray for us. Afraid he would be punished for not listening the black man agreed and started his prayer with confidence. Lord as I was boarding this ship it said whites only when I wanted to use the bathroom 🚽 the sign said whites only....when I went to the tables for dinner 😋 it said whites only... So lord as this ship is about to sink I pray that you take whites only. "Amen"....its just a joke...no offence to anyone..

    ReplyDelete