Saturday, September 2, 2017

Fucking weird










That big parking lot in front of Big Lots and TSC looks flat but driving across it is like being on a storm tossed sea or driving during an earthquake. It is fucking weird.

A couple came into the watering hole and was standing next to me at the bar and wondered where the bartender was, I said, “I got her excited and she went to masturbate.” They laughed, I amuse myself.

Was your vehicle in a flood on the coast? Put it in a big bowl of rice. LOL.

2 comments:

  1. I am finding work arounds now that I think are letting me get back to blogging and commenting. At least what I have tried today seems to be working ok.

    I like the joke you said at the bar! Also very good now that I saw it was from a few days ago where you had the image about the rally against early Christmas decorations!!!

    I will see if this now works.

    PipeTobacco

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn! It worked! I may have work arounds for all the asinine problems!!!

    ReplyDelete