Tuesday, September 5, 2017

From a table to a chair
















Can you convert a 220 volt dryer into a 110 volt dryer? No, unless you put a 110 volt motor in it.

She calls me honey but so what, she calls everyone honey.

If you want to try to save a drowned vehicle you should get it to a good bodyshop with a heated paint booth. ASAP….

At the fishing hole yesterday I wuz talking to an old guy when his wife called, after he hung up he said, "I don’t know why she wants me to go home, we don’t fuck anymore.” HAHAHAHA !!!! Cracked me up.

Someone left a small glass top table by a dumpster, but no top, so I decided to turn it into a cool yard chair. Have cut out a section and will find or make some cushions for it.


2 comments:

  1. how hard is it to install a 220v system for recharging an electric car?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not hard if you know a bit about electricity and wiring.

      Delete