Sunday, September 24, 2017

ADVANTAGES






I must admit that there are a few advantages to living alone. My other bedroom is a shop area and I work on a lot of projects and repairs in the front room and no one gives me any crap for it.

The charger is working properly now, next to paint the plastic body. The glue under the reflectors is damn tuff stuff, none of my solvents or cleaners will remove it.

It is Sunday so I suppose I should say something nice about god, he has a nice cock, yes?

Walmart is already putting out xmas shit, fuk me runnin.

4 comments:

  1. Noticed at Shopko last week that they'd started putting the Xmas stuff on the shelves. All the Halloween stuff was already 50 percent off, and Halloween was still more than six weeks away. By Thanksgiving we'll be seeing Easter decorations up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For the mobility device I suggest you paint it ironically.... maybe racing stripes :) ! I can also understand soldering in a fuse as well, although my soldering is so sloppy, I would probably wreck it if I tried and redoing it a few times to get it right would cost me more than the holder :) !

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first PISSANT EXPRESS was my cool little yellow Mercury so I'm painting it yellow. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yellow is a good color! It will be interesting to see it done.

    ReplyDelete