Saturday, September 9, 2017

Just observing….
















You know, watching the monkeys fuck around….

So, how are you monkeys doing?

Everyone knows that I’m a cheap sum bitch but I must admit that it was worth the extra money I spent on ceramic cookware. Being as I put a bigger battery in the rider it needed a hold down, I did that yesterday before it got hot.

Martha’s husband was cremated when he passed. Picking up the urn, she poured him out on the patio table. Then, while tracing her fingers in the ashes, she started talking to him. "You know that dishwasher you never got me? I bought it with the insurance money!" "That car you never got me? Well, I bought it with the insurance money!" "That diamond ring you never got me? Bought it too, insurance money!" Finally, she said, "Remember that blow job you wanted?" "Here it comes!!

5 comments:

  1. Going to be a really nice day here, will make a tow bar for the generator so I can pull it around with the mower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still spanking the monkey whenever it gets too frisky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's fine fucking morning here. The rest of you monkeys doing okay?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's been cool and dry here, very pleasant. It's a shame it took a hurricane to kick summer in the ass and move it on down the road.

    ReplyDelete