Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Opps, a cop....

 I was easing south on Main Blvd yesterday morning when a north bound cop turned around behind me, and me with no fucking donuts. When I bought the car almost two years ago the truck sat a lot so I didn’t bother to renew the tabs on it but been using it while I’m working on that piece of shit car. Nice cop, my insurance was current so he just gave me a warning ticket.

So I went to have the truck inspected and tabbed and while looking for the old registration I discovered a hundred dollar bill I had tucked away in the sun visor and forgotten about so that covered the cost of the inspection and new tab. Had enough left over for some donuts but the cop was long gone by then.

I couldn’t be a cop, would be slapping the shit out of to many jerks and assholes but everyone gotta be somewhere doing something and cops are needed.

Anyway, have a fucking blessed day.


1 comment: