Sunday, July 4, 2021

New scan tool...

 Don’t know much about my new OBD2 scan tool, it does more than just basic tests, may never know much about it and I need to have a printer to print out the 98 page instruction manual, I don’t have a printer. But I did discover that it can do live scans on some components, that’s cool, if I could understand what the graft is telling me. Got a code that says the throttle position sensor is whacked so I watched it on the live data screen for a while, how cool is that? And it came with a cable to attach it to a laptop, that may be even cooler. If I practice with it a lot I may get better at understanding the systems in these modern pieces of shit.

Anyway, have a fucking blessed day.



4 comments:

  1. Even though not as good as a printed page.... I would think you could still likely view the manual as a .pdf on your computer monitor. That may help you unlock some of what the device can do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've browsed through it at the computer but it would be nice to have it printed to view at the vechicle.

      Delete
    2. Yeah.... that makes sense.

      Some Staples or Office Max Stores let you take a flash drive in and print out things if you have one near you. Probably around 5 cents a page or so..... so it would be around $5 to do it probably.

      Delete
  2. Church should be paying taxes
    Coffee is on and stay safe

    ReplyDelete