Sunday, July 25, 2021

Let there be light.

 I got the car back together a few days ago and so far the transmission is working as it should, even though I didn’t really find anything wrong. While I had it apart I did install a new ignition switch and a throttle position sensor, just because of the age of the car. But now it is reporting that the ambient temperature sensor is out of whack. I swear, this car insists on having something wrong with it.

Some time today, I think, I’m going to fire up the new computer, hopefully I’ll be able to get back online okay and not just disappear in a puff of digital fluff.

Anyway, have a fucking blessed day.


1 comment:

  1. I never under stood why they have those "engine light" if I don't put my gas cap right, the engine light come on.
    Coffee is on and stay safe

    ReplyDelete