Saturday, July 17, 2021

Cars keep getting more complex

 My posts about repairs are not intended to teach anyone one a damn thing about fixing shit, go to Utube for that. I do such posts cuz it’s something to post other than begging the ladies to show us their tiddies.

But if you pay attention you may learn a little at times. I decided that being as I had the covers off of the steering column to check for bad wires that I would replace the ignition switch just cuz it was 16 years old. Noticed that one of the wire connectors was installed in the plug backwards when the wire loom was made, something like that could cause a weak connection so I corrected it.

Modern plugs are much different than when I worked in shops so ya wanna be careful when working with them. The one that plugs into the switch has an insert in it you have to work out so you can get to the release holding the connector. The connector is installed properly now but I don’t expect it to fix the problem I’ve been having.

Anyway, have a fucking blessed day.



1 comment:

  1. Now I wonder how many cuss words, you used.
    Coffee is on and stay safe

    ReplyDelete