Friday, March 29, 2019

More cooling















A lady that lives in the area has a KIA SUV and it was vandalized by some of the fucking thieves here. They took the radiator and the A/C condenser, to sell at the recycler yard I’m sure. So I bought the cooling fan from her, it is a big sum bitch and I had to do some cutting on the frame to get it to fit in my truck but got it mounted with some ny-ties and shoe goo.  It should work a lot better than the fucking after market fan I had in it and it is a two speed so I’ll install a three position switch to select the speed I want depending on the weather, that bastard moves a lot of air on high and you need that here in Texass.

The picture of it was taken before I installed it.

Have a blessed fucking day.
Carry on, godfuckingdamnit.

1 comment: