Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Just my opinion










Lonnie is putting new windows in one of his homes and knows that I’m a tree hugger type so gave me most of the old windows to recycle. If you take whole window frames to a recycler you will not get much for them, maybe five or ten cents a pound, so I stripped them down, took me about five hours. Fuck, I only got .35 cents a pound for stripped down extruded aluminum it took me five hours to break down, $26.25 for 75 pounds of it.

We are being fucked by the recyclers, or someone, when I had a small recycle business in a little dipshit town in Utah I was paying that much thirty years ago. Everything has gone up a lot in thirty years, why are metals still down?

You fucking druggers and others that steal our shit sure are working real cheap, it hardly seems worth risking getting shot or tossed in jail for stealing our shit when you would make better money flipping burgers. You cocksuckers are idiots.

Have a blessed fucking day.
Carry on, godfuckingdamnit.

No comments:

Post a Comment