Monday, August 13, 2018

















Yesterday I whipped out a small batch by hand. LOL

I had one banana left so decided to make some better muffins if I could, they were much better than the first batch. Bakers are like food scientists, that field is a real art form. Most of us can cook and bake meat pretty well but breads and cakes and such is a different story.

There must be something I can make and bake and get really good at it. The Texas ag site has instructions for growing rhubarb but most folks don’t bother with it as it takes special care here. A lot of folks here have never even heard of it, even most of the produce clerks.

My gramma needs to come back from the dead and teach me some stuff. Mom was a good cook in her own right but she was an amateur compared to gramma, that woman could make anything from scratch without a cookbook. I brought a couple of squash home one day when she was visiting and she turned it into a fucking pumpkin pie.

I really miss gramma sometimes, she was a wonderful woman, if it wasn’t so early I’d cry in my beer.

The problem with empathy is you’re expected to feel sorry for assholes. (If it’s in a meme it must be true).

Have a blessed fucking day.
Carry on, godfuckingdamnit.

No comments:

Post a Comment