Sunday, August 12, 2018

Banana muffins












You can buy a mix for most things these days and say you made something and some of them are pretty goddamn good but it isn’t the same as making things from scratch.

There is a lot of cooking and baking stuff on the internut but I tend to lean toward using old cookbooks from the good old days.

Anyway, I made banana muffins, no crushed nuts but put in chocolate chips. Didn’t have any sour milk so I used some sour cream. They are okay, bit heavy, maybe cuz I put extra banana in them and I cooked them too long so, yup, hockey pucks.

Ain’t no rhubarb here, don’t you southern rednecks like rhubarb pie?

I keep a gun cuz I’m not ready to die and I’m too old too take an ass whipping.

Memes are getting so stupid these days, any idiot with their own political agenda can make them.

Have a blessed fucking day.
Carry on, godfuckingdamnit.

3 comments:

  1. Rhubarb pie is great. My grandma used to grow rhubarb back in the early 1980's, and that's the last time I have ever seen stalks of fresh rhubarb. Shoot anybody who tries to take that damn rhubarb. Just kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ruhbarb, no matter how often and in how many ways I have tried it, ever appealed to me. Not really sure what my problem is, but to me it is always sour (even with a sh*tl**d) of sugar) and the texture is strangely like celery (which I do like, so again not sure what is the problem). I have made rhubarb bread and pies and my wife and kids like them.... but I just skip it, myself. I'd rather have ice cream! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not even sure what a rhubarb is but if I haven't had any in 70 years I'm not going to worry about it now.

    ReplyDelete