Sunday, December 3, 2017

Then I went to Iran










Then I went to Iran, I mean, Iraan. By 4:00 PM on my first day of looking for my fucking mind I was getting tired of looking for the fucker so got a room in Iraan.

Folks that spend much of their lives in bars and honkytonks and seldom, if ever, go to church but believe in god and call themselves christians amuse me. They are just using god for a crutch. I’ve endured the same things everyone else has and I’ve done it without a god. They’re just a bunch of snowflakes. LOL

A problem is just another opportunity for adventure.

Zep wet look floor polish on a car? Sure, why not. Five or six thin coats of it will protect the clear coat.

3 comments:

  1. I bet the citizens of Iraan have a particularly hard time coming to grips with living in a town with a name so similar to a Middle Eastern nation. Then again, some of them may have thought Obama was Muslim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't go to church today. I don't need a religion to be told how to behave.
    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete
  3. they tell us that there are two weeks of good weather coming to great pacific northwest. i rode my bike to the fish store this afternoon.

    ReplyDelete