Friday, December 22, 2017

That's what they think
















They all think they are beautiful butterflies. Hahahahaha

The hippie? No idea, I assume she is happily doing things with the mate she chose. I like most women, some I’m very fond of, but like many men I’ve given up on seeking one.

Got a package from my daughter even though I told her I didn’t want or need anything.

Jesusfuckingchrist, the whole world is falling apart. Lonnie’s truck broke down here and was towed to a shop, may not be fixed until next week, he lives in San Angelo so I told him to take my truck, it started overheating in Santa Anna, he called me and said it was leaking water. I keep extra water in the bed so he got it back here.

1 comment:

  1. for all the couples i know about my age, the woman does most of the work and the man is either fucked up mentally or physically.

    ReplyDelete