Monday, December 25, 2017

MERRY CHRISTMAS










For those that do it…….. MERRY CHRISTMAS

My daughter sent me a fishing pole but I already have one like it and broke it about the forth time I used it, they are not very strong. I know that she loves kids so I will re-gift it to a poor kid that needs a fishing pole.

Like I said, its long been a tradition for me to take a trip on Christmas but the truck is iffy this year so I’ll hang out in my cave today.

Have a blessed fucking day..
Carry on, godfuckingdamnit

5 comments:

  1. Should start seeing Valentines day stuff in the stores any day now. It's all about getting your money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a blessed fucking day also, you old fart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas, Crusty!! May you live to see another one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even if you don't need anything you really should give your daughter an idea....a book or movie title rather than let her waste her time and money sending you throw away gifts. Christmas is already waste enough as it is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If she wants to send me something maybe it should just be a gift card. It cost her 14 bucks to send a pole that only cost about that much.

      Delete