Saturday, November 4, 2017

Time
















The few that don’t want to do some chores in the dark can adjust their own fucking clocks without expecting the rest of us too. Arizona and a few other states get by just fine without fucking with everyone’s clocks.

During forced time changes you are more likely to have a heart attack, get in wrecks, make mistakes, be depressed, etc.

Goddamn pilot light on the goddamn heater went out again.

Hum, my truck has turned 21 years old, maybe I should put a bottle of everclear in the tank?

Here is one I’ve never seen before… “Can I drop my rocks off at your house?” Hahahaha

4 comments:

  1. I don't see the purpose in changing the clocks. I see the purpose in time zone...Why not first day of fall 2019 everyone set there clock back and half and hour..call it good and leave it there....Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete
  2. our new premier is talking about getting rid of daylight savings time. they should have got rid of it when digital clocks arrived.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only change the one manual watch I wear on a belt loop. The computer and phone changes themselves. I don't give a shit what time my other devices think it is.

      Delete