Thursday, November 23, 2017

Thanksgiving














Giving thanks
Things to be thankful for
Oh hell, I’m thankful for a whole fucking lot of things.
The dinners this time of year, love them.
My friends.
My comfy cave.
No constant pain like many seem to have.
Not in debt.
Many things.

I may even end up being thankful the hippie chick chose another man, maybe they deserve each other. :-)

I’m going to a friends home for thanksgiving but I bought a turkey to smoke tomorrow, stay tuned to see how badly I fuk it up. I love animals. Some I enjoy hanging out with, some I enjoy cooking. Have a good thanksgiving.
Carry on, godfuckingdamnit.

3 comments:

  1. happy fucking thanksgiving to the king of texas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving to you! I hope your Turku tomorrow turns out well that you are smoking.

    ReplyDelete