Sunday, June 27, 2021

Chysler

 It is my opinion that Chrysler P.T. Cruisers are as good as any other car Chrysler makes, but that may not say a lot about Chrysler products made today. They may still be making and selling them if they had just provided a little more room around the engine to work on things cuz folks working on them hate them, three inches to the front and an inch or two on the right side would have been great.

 

While waiting for a new TIPM to arrive I decided to replace the crankshaft sensor, just for the hell of it. Utube has videos showing that it can be removed from underneath the car by removing an engine to transmission support. Maybe, if you are a young flexible monkey but I’m getting old and there is only just over an inch of space to work from underneath, and I’m not as strong as I used to be.

 

Soooo…… My solution was to remove the radiator cooling fan and access it from the top, that gave me about three more inches of working room. At my age you start to bruise easy but that is just part of the game I guess. It will just be my luck that the fucking starter will go out next and I’ll have to take the fan out again to get to that sum bitch.

 

Anyway, have a fucking blessed day.




1 comment:

  1. i think pt cruisers are cool looking cars, way better looking than the current shit coming out of fiat chrysler.

    ReplyDelete