Saturday, June 13, 2020

Vent










An old lady down the street that insists on driving herself insane without any help from others and keeps her blinds and drapes all closed and keeps it dark in her place is sweet, just a fucking mental train wreck. One rare day recently during my morning walk she was sitting out on her front porch so I stopped to talk with her for a bit. She has more so called problems with her place and life than I can shake my dick at.

They had installed a new faucet on her kitchen sink but left one side a bit loose and it moved a bit when she used it so she refused to, didn’t leak, was just mounted loose. So I got her to report it and they came and tightened it, that issue was resolved.

Next was the fact that her dryer was un-vented so she wouldn’t use it anymore, after three years and it doing some damage to the wall and floor, well, not good to have all that moisture in a place but after an hour I got her to agree to let me install a vent for her. She fussed and worried about it for three days before I got back to do it for her.  Can’t just drill a four inch hole in a rental wall but I assured her that I could put one in the window next to a window mounted A/C unit.

I removed the crap A/C wings and installed foam insulation panels, blah blah blah. After I got it installed you would think she had won the fucking lotto, she spent hours just admiring the son of a bitch and is as happy as an insane woman. Anyway……Have a fucking blessed day.

3 comments:

  1. You have a “gruff” exterior, but a kind heart. A good combination!

    PipeTobacco

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes sir one of the last white knights in this selfish world.

    ReplyDelete