Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Doc online













Had a doctors appointment yesterday, on line, interesting. I don’t know why they keep asking if we are depressed when they won’t pay for hookers. One of those shots hurt. I don’t often put on decent clothes anymore being as I’m a fucking bum so yesterday FT took a couple of pictures of me in a brand new shirt. Maybe they could use one to make a likeness of a statue of me for pigeons to shit on and idiots to riot over.

Problems in other cities, like riots and such, why bring them to your area? Problems should stay at home and be fixed at home, as some wise person once said.  One day a man asked me about a bunch of noise from downtown, I said, "It's just a bunch of monkeys fucking around." And then I went on about my own business. You might ponder on that some.

Anyway……Have a fucking blessed day.

2 comments:

  1. nice shirt, snaps?

    with my fucked up hands i only buy shirts with snaps and lamps with chains.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey the photo of you are good. No riot yet or protest. There talk about having a roit on the 4th of July. Not over black life matter.

    ReplyDelete