Thursday, June 25, 2020

I like free stuff










I think that all in all the universe has treated me pretty well, favored me most of the time in fact. Been thinking that I would like a custom grill for the Pissant Express but the grills like are on screen doors are fugging expensive so I had my eyes out for something cheap or free, good things come to those that wait. A few days ago I spotted a screen door on a pile of free junk with plenty of the type of grid I was thinking would work fine so I grabbed it.

The next day I spotted an old Chevy pickup someone had dumped in an empty lot and it had a custom bar grill in it, way cool, so I stopped to see how hard it might be to remove. Didn’t have a single bolt or screw holding it, came right out in my hands. I love Karma, next time I see her I’ll kiss the alter of her tits. Now I just have to decide what kind of grill I want in the Pissant Express.

I like to pop open a root beer and let it go flat before drinking it, seems to make it more tasty. 

Anyway……Have a fucking blessed day.

1 comment:

  1. a giant boner hood ornament would be cool. whatever happened to hugh g rekshon?

    ReplyDelete