Thursday, October 10, 2019

I'm sure that hurt














Bout 4 AM I walked over to Stripes for some ciggs and they had both tills closed and was fucking around counting out both tills at the same time and then was going to reboot the system for a new day. After bout five minutes I got tired of them fucking around so walked back home and got in the truck to go find a C-store, headed east on Commerce and didn’t get to an open one until the Valero station in Early.

So I turned left into it and drove over a fucking divider, you can’t see those bastards at night, they need reflective paint or lights on them. No harm done being in the truck. But just as I walked out of the store a man on a motorcycle did the same thing and the cycle of course flipped and ended up against the west bound curb and the man appeared to be hurt pretty bad.

I called 911, first thing to show up was a wrecker, then a cop, I suppose sooner or later an ambulance showed up but I left before it got there. I think the man will be okay but will be hurting for a few days. Anyway, those fucking low dividers need to be more visible at night.

Pretty acorns but I’m not artsy fartsy that way.
Have a blessed fucking day.
Carry on, godfuckingdamnit.

2 comments:

  1. I would have been annoyed as hell waiting around for the dual cashiers.... and probably would have told them to give me the pack and here is the money..... ring it up whenever.

    You were sure easy going to drive to another place. I would have been fuming. What is a C-store? Is it a franchise in Texas? Never heard of it before.

    PipeTobacco

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A C=store (convenience store) is just any service station that sells other shit also.

      Delete