Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Balls












Grab your balls, it’s canning season. Balls canning jars you idiot, jars you use for canning.

The Silver Slut has a wiring problem in the starter circuit and some backyard mechanic installed a push button switch on it, it works but I want to just turn the key to start it like it should. Modern wiring is complex with many wires and switches and relays and such but hopefully I can figure out the problem, it will just take me a while.

Rocks are the official grass in the south.

Have a blessed fucking day.
Carry on, godfuckingdamnit.

1 comment:

  1. BBC:

    It might be that the push button was added as a work around for some kind of relay short issue that affected the detection of the damn sensor in the key. A lot of GM cars had that annoying as hell problem in that vintage. My S-10 pickup had it and it caused me to cuss vehemently a whole bunch of times.... especially in wet, cool weather. I was not smart enough to know how to bypass it. And mechanics I took it to never figured it out right even though there are bulletins about it. If that is the problem, I would suggest leaving the button even if you fix it.... it seems to come back even when “fixed”.

    PipeTobacco

    ReplyDelete