Tuesday, June 25, 2019

New life










I posted about a gogo mobility scooter I traded my bike for a year or so ago, it was always somewhat cranky about running and finely gave up so I have stripped it down. First I will state that everything on them appears to be of good quality. But they are loaded with complicated geek shit that starts going to hell when they age.

They are not made for the average idiot to work on but we all know that I’m an above average idiot and figured out how to take it apart. Now what? Well, I’m going to give it new life without all the geek shit, more about that later.

Have a blessed fucking day.
Carry on, godfuckingdamnit.

2 comments:

  1. I will be interested to se what you make out of it!

    PipeTobacco

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with Pipe Tobacco it will be interesting to see what comes of it.
    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete