Thursday, March 12, 2020

An other tool
















I’ve wanted a planner for about 50 years but even a cheap one is kinda expensive and it isn’t something you use all the time but I’m getting old so fuck it, spent some of my rainy day money for one. I got a Harbor Freight one but they get good reviews and are plenty good enough for the casual woodworker that wants to turn some used lumber into good looking shit again.

Some old broad that doesn’t really like to admit she knows me, at least talk about her on the internut cuz it might get her a reputation got a couple of new porches recently and I’m going to improve the back porch, will be posting about that some as the work proceeds.

There is at least one plum tree in Texas, up north they are all over the place.
Have a fucking blessed day..

No comments:

Post a Comment