Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Micro











Bout once a year for some goddamn reason beyond my comprehension I wander into Aldis’s, just for the hell of it I guess. So I recently went in there and came out with a microscope kit for just 19 bucks. Microscopes are very useful if you work in a field requiring looking at shit at a molecular level but I’m not interested in knowing if my 76 year old cum has any potential idiots in it, but hey, it was only 19 bucks.

At times I would like a real close look at something, but not that close, and those things are too big for a scope like this but it was interesting looking at a strand of my hair and a drop of blood. It’s actually a pretty decent quality unit for only 19 bucks, I’ll send it to the grandkids, in a few years they may get interested in stuff like that.

Have a fucking blessed day.

2 comments:

  1. Check out the river water and see what your fish are living with

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I know that they shit and fuck in it. :-)

      Delete