Sunday, May 26, 2019

Retard















Retard went for a complete shot package yesterday and was real good about it, he is a sweet cat, likes attention. They got a kick out him at Pet Sense. He doesn’t have a problem with a cat carrier, spent a lot of time sleeping in one on the neighbors back porch before I took him in and it is his cave in here, he spends most of his time in it.

I named him Retard cuz that is what anyone meeting him is going to think he is. He just needs a guardian and protector and I decided to take that job on. Next month I’ll have him fixed.

Have a blessed fucking day.
Carry on, godfuckingdamnit.

3 comments:

  1. Being as Retard is stone death and has trouble focusing on things if a wandering dog came up on him things may not go well so he’ll spend most of his time inside. I will let him out at times to enjoy the fresh air and sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. call him tard. i had stupid friend we called robbie retard but over time he just became known as tard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Retard why not. I have friend she called her dog bonner.
    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete