Wednesday, January 24, 2018

The trip went well












Stopped at a C Store in Coleman to take a leak and pickup a breakfast goodie and the truck didn’t need any water so I went on to Abilene. Again it didn’t need any water so I came home without checking it again.

The doctor visit was bullshit but more about that later, I go back there in May. The doctor gave me excellent directions to Academy Sporting Goods a few exits north but I didn’t help the economy any.

Lots of good stores in that area, better than going to the VA in Temple. And lots of places to eat, including a Buffet King, it’s like the East Palace here but a bit cheaper. I wasn’t hungry so just got a fish sammich at Burger King.

Anyway, it seems that my no cost ‘fix’ to slow down head gasket leaks works just fine, I was surprised that I didn’t have to add any coolant. May have more to say about that later also.

Have a blessed fucking day.
Carry on, godfuckingdamnit

No comments:

Post a Comment