Monday, January 1, 2018

1/1/2018












I spent New Years Eve with an old feral cat that came inside cuz it is cold as fuck out there with the wind chill factor. Cold enough to freeze your balls off. And four beers.

I’m not hopeful about the coming year but that doesn’t mean others shouldn’t be.  Us that are getting older generally are not liking it much.

Guess my truck needs new head gaskets but that shit isn’t going to happen until spring, I’m not working on it when it is this cold.

Have a blessed fucking day..
Carry on, godfuckingdamnit

2 comments:

  1. Anyone that takes an old cat in is getting mighty close to sainthood in my book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good looking out for your local animal friends. The auto friend can wait. My stupid car is at the shop now. Cars are the worst. I dislike them more than cats.

    ReplyDelete