Saturday, January 23, 2021

Western?

 I was born and spent most of my life in the West so I have certain ideas of what Western stuff is supposed to be, walked in the Wagon one day and one of the veggies with the lunch specials was western grits, hell, I’d never even heard of grits until I spent two years stationed in Florida so I was pretty curious about what western grits was like. Pretty good, seemed to have bits of meat in them.
Few weeks later I went to lunch and one of the specials was western hash and when it came I thought “Wut da fuk is tis?? I was expecting meat and spuds and stuff and it was mostly meat and rice, kinda makes sense I suppose, in the 1800’s I reckon spuds may have been a bit hard to come by at times and rice keeps well for a long time.
Anyway, have a fucking blessed day.



No comments:

Post a Comment