Thursday, February 6, 2020

gud deed?










I returned two shopping karts to Walfart that wuz left in my area by lazy fuks, doz dat count as a gud deed?

Those motherfucking cocksucking kunts running Facefuck put me in Facefuck jail for 24 hours for posting a snow meme that is all over the fuking internut. You can post and find anything on the fuking internut, just not on Facefuck cuz they think they are special and are the moral kops. So it had a tit showing in it, big deal, wasn’t even a close up, fuck you, Facefuck. I can post anything I want on my blog and blogger doesn’t get on my ass about it, too bad blogger isn’t as interactive as Facefuck or we would all be on blogs and Facefuck could go fuck themselves.

Facefuck only exists to track us and shove ads at us, fuck them.

Have a fucking Facefuck day..

No comments:

Post a Comment