Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Geek shit










CROSS YOUR FUCKING FINGERS !!!! I got the Silver Slut back together yesterday, again, and the transmission is working good again. Yea me, oh hell, we know that I don’t know shit about these modern trannys, just got lucky, at least for now

Actually, the 41LT trans in these cars are pretty good transmissions, it’s the fucking geek shit controlling them that ruins them, and the trannys in many other makes. Back in my days the controls were a lot simpler and you could beef them up and trick them out with shift kits and such, not so much these days, fucking geeks, you wouldn’t believe the geek shit on these cars to control the trannys.

Have a fucking blessed day.

3 comments:

  1. I wonder if those will every be classic
    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think they will but a club or two may form.

      Delete
  2. Still in awe of your talent to fix and get that beast running like new!

    PipeTobacco

    ReplyDelete