Saturday, April 13, 2019

Always broke








We crack me up, We clearly have some kind of mental illness called Facebook, or social media.

The neighborhood is changing, The Duck with her flaming red hair moved into the end unit, next unit over is the Alien Freak and his barking idiots, I’ve already got on his case a couple of times.

The always broke neighbor has said a number of times that she wants to live a good life. She has lived in nice homes and had many nice things but now bingo keeps her ass broke and she just doesn’t get it. “But I win sometimes.” LOL … I try to explain the logic to her but she just gets ticked at me, not that I care, it isn’t like I have to stay silent cuz she is sucking my dick. Makeup and nice clothes isn’t helping her much anymore, she’s just a Walmart avocado.

Have a blessed fucking day.
Carry on, godfuckingdamnit.

No comments:

Post a Comment