Thursday, February 21, 2019

Fluffy











I bought my Magic Bullet from some broad on Facebook, Nicole Crawford I think, it is okay for small light duty jobs like shakes and smoothies……. And pancakes.

I was always told to not over work pancake mix, that small lumps in it are okay. But with a blender you can whip the fuck out of it and it puts air into the mix and you get a nice fluffy pancake, I shit you not.

Being alone it is easy for me to make one big fluffy pancake using cheap Great Value pancake mix. One half cup mix and one half cup of water, a little seasoning like nutmeg if you like. Blend it for a minute and cook the fucker, they turn out great.

If you’re too lazy to make a fucking pancake drop by and I’ll make you one.

Have a blessed fucking day.
Carry on, godfuckingdamnit.

3 comments:

  1. A comment on your blog just so you know at least one person still links to it occasionally.

    Personally, I'm a Swedish pancake person. Hate the fat fluffy ones, want thin ones that qualify as crepes.

    ReplyDelete