Monday, October 1, 2018

Damn, age is catching up with me











I was bound to start having pain sooner or later and my left shoulder joint has starting giving me trouble so I gotta learn how to deal with that and the doctor of course will want to give me pills and I have never been a pill popper.

Trying to get some decent sleep when you are in pain sucks, maybe I will try some DMSO. Now I also have another problem but won’t get into that, will go to the doctor today.

Folks often ask me where I’m from, silly people, I’m from my mommy, where in the hell did you think I’m from?

Have a blessed fucking day.
Carry on, godfuckingdamnit.

1 comment:

  1. I had what the doc called a frozen shoulder, good news is it only happens once to each shoulder. Stiff, sore and there is no treatment for it. Moving it into the pain and a bit beyond seems to add a little more mobility over time but it takes like 3 mos to get it done. sucks

    ReplyDelete