Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Junk











If you think that anyone wants to make a phone call to deal with a problem device that only cost five dollars you may be dumb enough to be a manager in a Harbor Freight store. If I need another siphon device I’ll get it at tractor supply, at least they work for a while.

When junk ended up in my store I just gave the customers their money back and pulled the junk off the shelf and returned it to the distributor.

Have a blessed fucking day.
Carry on, godfuckingdamnit.

3 comments:

  1. The upper radiator hose blew out yesterday, I think I replaced it just a couple of years ago but I may be full of shit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A farmer was selling his peaches door to door. He knocked on a
    door and a shapely 30-something woman dressed in a very sheer
    negligee answered the door. He raised his basket to show her
    the peaches and asked, "Would you like to buy some peaches?"
    She pulled the top of the negligee to one side and asked, "Are they
    as firm as this?"
    He nodded his head and said, "Yes ma'am," and a little tear ran from his eye.
    Then she pulled the other side of her negligee off asking, "Are they
    nice and pink like this?"
    The farmer said, "Yes," and another tear came from the other eye.
    Then she unbuttoned the bottom of her negligee and asked, "Are they as
    fuzzy as this?"
    He again said, "Yes," and broke down crying.
    She asked, "Why on earth are you crying?"
    Drying his eyes he replied, "The drought got my corn, the flood
    got my soybeans, a tornado leveled my barn, and now I think
    I'm gonna get fucked out of my peaches."

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder where my old truck will start leaking next but I'm not willing to give up on it yet, we have been together for years and I would still drive it across country if need be, or at least I would try to.

    ReplyDelete