Monday, July 25, 2016

What fish?



















Woodie went fishing about 30 miles away, didn’t catch a thing he could keep, at least I only go a mile to catch nothing.

Put it off as long as I could but recently have started admitting I’m getting old, all the loose skin in the bathroom mirror is a piss poor reminder though.

Screw the current political circus, trying to understand the un-understandable will just make your head hurt, just let it flow as it will. As fucked up as our system is it does have some built in checks and balances that seem to work pretty well so don’t get too wrapped up in all of it. It is looking like I will see our first female president before I check out.

Fillet a biscuit? Yeah, the crust is kind of tough.

Keep on trucking, and flow over the bullshit.

9 comments:

  1. I'm going to Tim's today to work on the project under his bathroom cabinet. Should be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just fished for half an hour this morning, caught a 16 inch blue cat and only need one at a time so I quit fishing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought is was; "Give a man a fish and he'll eat for one day. Teach a man to fish and he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I fish early in the morning, that is too soon for a beer at my age.

      Delete
  4. your fonts are so nice
    i read it twice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd always head to the hills to fish... get above the farms and all their bullshit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Considering what catfish eat the bullshit may be an improvement.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favourite lure was a Number Two Red Devil with the hooks removed so my three year old daughter could practice casting. It doesn't snag, you never have to clean or eat anything.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Red Devil is a fine lure but I don't think they work on the fish here.

    ReplyDelete